Monday, October 18, 2010

Just Show Up-Momentum Mondays

Momentum Monday – When opportunity knocks…HALF the battle is just plain Showing UP!



It’s true what they say that HALF of the battle is just showing up. That means as soon as you do show up, you are halfway there! Woo-HOO!
That means your job is just that – showing up!
I could tell you numerous stories and events in my life where just showing up has created enormous relationships,connections,not to mention wealth.From seeing the business plan(I did not want to)the countless times i drove to an appointment not feeling at all like i wanted to be there.All activities have generated incredible fruit I WANTED to and felt like cancelling but instead, I showed up.

Winning the First HALF of the Battle
#1: Shift your thinking – Start thinking about what opportunities you can create this month, this week, today. Start talking to people, start connecting. START showing up.
#2 Energize the potential – Don’t be a wallflower. Step up – ask for help, shout “Pick me, pick me!”, make IT happen!
#3 Create space for opportunity – Label an appointment in your calendar “When opportunity knocks” as both a space to fill and a reminder that you are looking for opportunity.
Momentum Monday Challenge: Pick something, anything this week and just show up!
Your Coach,
Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment